I thank You Father for a wonderful time of gathering with some of my cell members today at David's house. It's been more than 2 months since we last met physically for fellowship and to praise and worship You. I thank You for Your presence throughout the afternoon and I can feel Your love flowing deeply in my entire being... there is no words that I can describe that intimate moment with You.
I thank You Lord Jesus for the "holy" laughter (Lisa called it that way, haha...) when Emm started his usual antics of describing certain person or moment. When he started to play with Grace's harp, I laughed so hard until my jaw and side ached. I think both Lisa and I had our best laughs in months as the others tried to talk to Emm how the harp should be played and he responded in his comical way.
Thank You Father for a wonderful view of sunset at David's new apartment when we went over for a prayer of house blessing. Truly Lord, when we sang the phrase "Release the fullness of Your Spirit, Shekinah glory come, Shekinah glory come", the sun ray bursting through the evening clouds just displayed Your glory. How worthy are You Father in all the earth when Your creation joined us in giving You praise!
Thank You Lord Jesus for a simple dinner blessing from David and Grace. Although we had to sit at different tables due to the social distancing ruling, I thank You Father for the sweet fellowship despite having to raise our voices to talk to each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment