Thank You for a good Sunday where I get to spend a lot of quiet time with You. I finished listening to the entire audio book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan and I admit Father, without Your love for me, I will still be at my old life wasting each day away from You or probably still striving on my own strength to love You the way I think You want me to. There are so many pointers so I'll list down what I learned from the author in a separate post.
Thank You Lord, the mini carpentry project's preparation is going well and I am grateful that I don't need to get sophisticated tools to do what I have planned earlier. I hope that by next weekend my project will be completed as I realised I needed a smaller sized screws to fix the pieces together.
I am grateful to You Father for a loving text message from Pr. Tryphena reminding me to take time to rest. I did hope to meet her for a meal soon but this CMCO does not permit social gathering yet so I guess I'll just wait till the right timing to do so, haha...
I thank You Father for a good and fruitful meeting tonight with the SIBKLW Visual Department's core members over the next direction for the entire team in serving You in church. Ever since the MCO (and now CMCO) started, we have not been able to physically serve You in our respective roles. It is encouraging updates from the leaders about the next phase of training for the members so that we will be ready to return to church once the SOPs are in place.
Thank You Lord Jesus for a new week of new adventure and encounter with You, and I look forward to a deeper relationship with You in the coming days, amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment