Saturday, May 09, 2020

Heart of Gratitude - Day 09 of 10

I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness,
And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
~ Psalm 7:17


Dear Father God,
It's been an interesting Saturday for me. I thank You for a time of bonding with my sister over a simple breakfast and chat on some interesting topics about the Covid-19 pandemic and politics.

I thank You Father for Your mercy to me although I fallen last night to my flesh's desire. It was tough moment for me but I know You are cheering for me to get up and bounce back from that hiccup. I thank You Holy Spirit for reminding me of our post-SG sharing last week about continuing with our journey from where we stopped/fallen instead of restarting all over. Yeap, thank You Lord Jesus, I can trust in Your strength and love to keep walking in Your holiness.

I thank You Lord Jesus for the reading of Your Word for the past 2 weeks with my cell members on the Old Testament. It helped me to understand Romans 1-8 better when I attended the e-Bible Study class today. Thank You Father for the sharing by everyone in the class, I learned a simple and better way about how the law and Your grace governs our lives with the analogy of airplane working under the law of gravity and aerodynamic. I thank You for the next class that we get to re-read Romans 1-8 to hear from You for new revelation.

Father, I just want to give You thanks for our group Zoom chat tonight. I am greatly encouraged by the honest sharing by Mic, Min and ST. May You continue to be the centre of our friendship and teach us to love and care for each other with Christ's love. I am grateful to You that Mic is willing to have the new exercise mat due to the seller had refused to cancel my order earlier.

Thank You Father for giving me Your peace and rest tonight. I love You, Father, good night *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment