And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
~Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
Father,
How time really flies by, and with a blink of the eye it's already coming to the end of 1st week of May 2020. I thank You for Your blessings and a fruitful day today for me. Thank You Father for the mobile accessories shops are opened for business and I can get the screen protector for my phone.
Thank You Holy Spirit, for Your help to me when I went through my SQL learning. I can understand the structure better as I surrendered myself to You, knowing that it is by Your power and might that my mind can absorb the lesson better than yesterday. I am grateful to You Lord Jesus as You gave me another small victory over my temptation to "do it myself".
I thank You Lord for my personal altar to praise and worship You. Honestly, Father, I longed for the days when I can be in the corporate prayer altars with my cell members to just praise and worship You for who You are. I trust in You that we will be able to meet together again in Jesus Christ's name when the MCO is officially ended.
Thank You Lord, for a simple dinner at my parents' home today before we join the online class by MBS about the heresy groups. I thank You Father, for keeping both my parents healthy and safe. I thank You Father for the hope and prayer that one day my father's name will be written in the Book of Life, together with my mother, myself and my siblings.
I thank You Father that the online sellers have sent out my orders to the logistic hubs. I give You all my thanks as I can get the chair and the HDF boards soon.
Thank You Lord for giving me the night to rest my body and mind. May the shalom of the Lord Jesus Christ be with me and my loved ones, good night Father *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment