Saturday, May 02, 2020

Heart of Gratitude - Day 02 of 10

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34 (NKJV)


Dear Father God,

I thank You for a clear day today after few days of cooling and rainy days. I am grateful to You that You gives creative ideas to people to make tools that can help me to reduce the pain on my shoulder and back when I can't go to seek medical relieve during this MCO period.

I thank You for the e-bible reading with my cell members; we finished the book of Leviticus. If all the strict laws and commandments to govern the life in the Old Testament is still in practice today, I think I will be overly stressed and strict with myself to meet or exceed Your standard. Thank You Jesus because You became the Lamb of God that was slain for our sins so that we can be redeemed and reconciled to God. Because of You, Lord Jesus, I can follow Your examples to live as the child of God who is dearly loved by Father God.

Thank You for the support group Zoom time today too. It's been a fruitful and encouraging time for me, and I believe the rest felt the same too.

Thank You Father! Good night, I love You *hugs* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment