Dear Father God,
Technically, I have completed the journaling down 10-days of gratitude to You as suggested by sister Min.. but I think I'll just continue on my own to keep giving thanks to You each day.
Thank You Father, for extra day of rest for me as I woke up with headache from last night. Perhaps I am just tired from the rain yesterday, and by noon I felt much better as I rested in You.
I thank You Lord Jesus for the delivery guy's dedication to his work even though it's supposed to be their off day. I wasn't expecting the chair to arrive today and by Your grace I get to assemble the chair with my niece's help at night. Thank You Father for a great bonding time for both of us as we get to chat about books and music and growing up thing. I pray that You will watch over her and Your Holy Spirit will be her guide and protection for all her days.
I thank You Father for giving me the strength I needed to complete the tree trimming today. You sent cloud to protect me from the hot sun and I don't get serious sunburn to my skin, just that now at night I can feel as though as there is a hot steam coming out from my back. Thank You Father for electricity and air conditioner to cool down my skin and to help me to get some sleep later.
Thank You Father for a new day tomorrow to experience You anew. Good night Father, and I pray for Your protection for all my loved ones as we rest tonight, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment