Friday, May 01, 2020

Heart of Gratitude - Day 01 of 10

Sis Min popped this suggestion to express our gratitude to God for 10-days from one of her lessons. Her teacher taught the class that such action brings "good spiritual harmony". Wokay, let's start with DAY 1 of 10!

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
~ Psalm 118:1 (NKJV)

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today is Labour Day holiday, thank You for the rest day. I thank You for sis Min to get me started to thank You for what You had done in my life. In the Bible especially the book of Psalms, there are so many things that the psalmist thanked You for: You creation, mercy and love, grace, protection, peace, and they even gave thanks to You in the midst of their pain and suffering. This is mind-boggling for me at times, and only by Your grace and the work of the Holy Spirit I can understand and accept Your heart and love for me.

Thank You Father God for speaking to me today when I was decluttering my stuff. I am reminded that through the years You are faithful to me; You have always loved me and never left me. You alone are worthy to be praised!

Thank You Father for my sister's cooking tonight. It's been a while I last had nasi lemak, haha..

Thank You for the cell meet tonight. It's been a wonderful time of praising and worshiping You together with my cell members. I thank You for Leeps' sharing and encouragement to us to continue relying and trusting You when we go through difficult times, trials and temptation because You are preparing us for great works in Your kingdom. I give You thanks for all Your goodness in our lives.

Good night Father, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment