Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
~ Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
~ Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
Dear Father,
I thank You for the reading of Proverbs 3:5-6 today. I give You all the glory because of all the help You have given to me this week to accomplish the tasks assigned to me. When I trust in You and acknowledge You in all my ways from the start to the end of my day, You made my path smoother and I don't have to strife.
Thank You Holy Spirit for a short chat with Doreen. It's been 2-3 months we last see each other in church, and it's really lovely when we are both prompted to text each other today. People called this coincident, but I call ed it "the work of the Holy Spirit".
Thank You Father for a time of reflection after listening to a short sermon about Your love. This MCO has taught me so much about Your love, how much You love me and how I can love You despite what I am going through each day. You are a good Father, and I can't thank You enough for what You have done and doing for me.
Today Daniel shared in the cell meet about the "armour of God". I thank You Lord of his reminder that I need to keep the armour on at all times, not only during challenging time but also during the good time as the enemy is getting more desperate and cunning to reclaim me. Father, please help me to keep my heart safely in Your hands that no matter what the enemy is trying to do to me, I can trust in Your protection because of Your love to me.
Good night Father, I love You *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment