Monday, June 08, 2020

Reflection 20200608

Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank You for Your grace and mercy towards me when I was struggling with my flesh, to which I woke up around 4am and prayed to You to help me overcome that sexual urge. Thank You Father for my mom that she made me memorises Psalm 23 when I was young, so that I can cling on to Your Word at all times when I am weak.

Thank You Lord Jesus for an interesting and blessed day today spent with my dear sisters Mic and Min. An hour walk at a taman near Mic's house was filled with good chats besides enjoying the nature around us. A roadside badminton was fun and we laughed most of the time as the wind blew the shuttlecock away from where we wanted it to go. I had a little sore arm as I have not played any game for years.

We went back to Mic's home and I thank You Father that her mom bought some home-made popiah and I had 1 roll. A little spicy for me, probably I haven't had my breakfast till then and I had 1 bowl of red bean soup to which I like the level of sweetness. Feeling full, I watched the 2 ladies eating their brunch and I wondered where have my appetite gone to as they had popiah+misua+kimchi+vege+eggs. Gone are the days of DBKL for me haha, and I give You thanks Father God for these good DBKL memories.

Thank You Father for a session of sharing and learning guitar from both Mic and Min. Thank You Lord for giving all of us voices to sing praises to You while playing our guitars. I pray that we will continue to improve our guitar skills and encounter Your love to us in our praise and worship to You with the help from Your Holy Spirit.

Thank You Father for giving me the chance to know Mic and Min better, by allowing me to enjoy today like a teenage girl learning to build healthy relationships that I missed out when I was growing up. I pray and recommit our friendship back to You, Lord Jesus Christ, as You lead us in Your love for Your glory, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment